woensdag 18 februari 2015

Annual review: help is needed


No, I did not die and gone to heaven. I was just busy with finishing my studies and finding a job (and between you and me, I was a little bit too lazy to write a new blog).
For now: Driving lessons & changing goals


#52 Start driving lessons
Yes! I finally have the courage (and the money) to keep up with my driving lessons. My very first lesson I had the day I turned eighteen, but at that time I was so insecure and uptight, it didn't go that well... And besides that, I was saving up for college so I couldn't afford to continue. But now, everything has changed! It feels quite good to be on the road. And when people ask me how the lessons go, I respond with an appropriate: "At my pace, everything is going very well" *smiley face* 

Changing goals
Unfortunately, I have to adjust a few goals, because of changed circumstances. After I finished my studies I went back to Rotterdam and lived with my parents for a while. This, for me, wasn't my ideal setting for after graduation, so I found another place to live with two girls in the city. As it is not my own home and I have plans to find something for myself in about 1,5 to 2 years, I can’t change that much in the house. The goals # 77 ‘Paint a wall with inspiring words’ and # 92 ‘Buy a cat and call him….’ have to give place for new, fresh goals.
Also, goal #62 (Get a tattoo) is now goal #3: Spend this money on something fun! I would like to spend my dearly saved money on a tattoo design of my own. In that way it will always remind me of this lovely project. And at last, I still need two more goals in the ‘Fill in the blank-category’. My question for you: do you have any ideas or suggestions? Please, help me to come up with FIVE new goals! :D


By the way, I realized I still have 51 goals to finish! HELP!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Doel: 51 doelen halen voor het einde van het jaar!)) Xx mams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Kweek 10 plantjes van AH op en maak een foto van de oogst. Kan makkelijk in de vensterbank.
    Verf je haar zwart, rood of spierwit.
    Koop een cavia en leer hem/haar een kunstje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen